Tuesday 4 November 2014

Something New

This weekend I'll be driving through the Rockies to Canada's mystical rain-drenched land of live music and seafood: Vancouver. It's BeatRoute Magazine's 5 year anniversary, and to celebrate they're throwing a party, a weekend-long festival to be exact. I'm driving all this way to see one band in particular: United Nations. It's not that I'm some snob who is only gonna show up for one band at a festival. Sadly it's a matter of getting time off work and travelling from 10 hours away. But for those in the area, I'm envious. The entire weekend looks packed with amazing artists and live sets.

Regardless, I believe this is gonna be one kick-ass show and as such I'm going to try my first live show review. If this goes well and I have fun writing it, I might try some local write-ups when I get back. Who knows? The world is my oyster. Here's a jaw-dropping track from UN's latest masterpiece, The Next Four Years.





No comments:

Post a Comment